Week 9: Twitter


Week 9:Twitter
Being new to twitter and searching some of my favorite wrap business did not pull up. Then I searched more of the major industries of wrap and then started following every single one. Search words I used; wrapmapper, averydennison, fellers, vinyl wrap. These helped me guide myself to finding the wrap channel and the wrap podcast. Both will give me some latest news. What I found on twitter was that they make lot of informational posts about events and about the industry. The Twitter platform will guide in a different direction into viewing the business better.
First list I created called Wrap News for the more reputable wrap business that contains important news. Second is called Wrap Channel / Podcast and these two give out different information on wrap news. They put out a Podcast where everyone can tune in and they have discussion about the industry live and what’s new as well. The Wrap channel part is also another discussion almost like a forum where everyone asks questions and shares guidance on how to wrap or what they have wrapped. Everyone is welcome for these types of discussions from being a beginner to a professional.
The best time I would notice an audience would be after 3:00 pm. If I were to put a post in the morning around 10:00 am I would probably get a few engagements. Compared the later in the afternoon is more beneficial. This applies to not just my new twitter but to my Instagram and Facebook. I would say most people are out of work or school. Any day can work your way but the highest target you’re looking at weekends where lots of people are off and tend to be out trying new things. While they’re in this type of environment they’ll be on their phone kind of just scrolling at what other people are doing and will visually see some information.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

Week 16