Week 7 - Enaging Your Customers - Part 1



Week 7 Part :1 Engaging Your Customers – Facebook Strategy
1.       Wrap Promoter
2.       Ezie Wraps
3.       Premium Auto Styling
4.       Creative Auto Styling
5.       Ck wraps
6.       Kunza Wrap and Tint
7.       Geek Wraps

The specific business I have chosen will help me gain lots of knowledge on how I can get ideas and brainstorm to help my business grow in my own way. It’s about learning from the major business with lots of experience and then adding your own mix into it. I will observe what they have to offer the pricing, advertisements, and how they expand. These business are the ones who will compete every single day to get a better out come on how they advertise themselves. I see their posts on the daily on Instagram stories and some on YouTube. As they are learning and growing I would say I’m the student absorbing as they grow and advance with every technique that is used in the business.

Facebook has a lot of analytics and precision on how the algorithm will work in my favor. I have 20 people and I started in March 2018. Instagram was my ideal business page but it was also linked to my Zeus Customs Facebook page. I decided to share my content from Instagram to Facebook just to build that up as well. It was a work in progress some content is better than none. Since this class has started has opened my eyes more on how I can experiment with the way I edit, post, and advertise myself out there. I know I am a one-man team with the help of my fiancé at times. I will use Facebook more to see analytics of reactions and the audience I attract. I’ll be looking into creating events for people out there trying to know about my business. Navigating through my Facebook with its services, photos, about, videos, etc. My page will help customers get a better grasp of my business. Facebook will be a gateway in keeping my business organized and also having that official establishment where customers know that people recommend and leave positive reviews there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

Week 16