Week 10 Blogger for Business Part 2


To keep my business active I will use Instagram and Facebook for polls. At times customer wants to have an interacting with my business page and what they think is best. I apply this onto my ideas and help me navigate in the right direction. What the customer wants is the best of my interest in analyzing and then looking into where the suggestion fits. I will also throw small promotions for discounts. I strongly agree this will get customer to direct message me and those who I have not yet followed up on will reach back at me once I bring that to their attention. It’s a great way to grab that customer’s attention and will help me sell my service to them. It can be something small such as a fog light tint to a roof wrap. This is the way of my business strategy that will only improve over time. At times it is hard to keep up with my posts since I am in school, working, a father, and owning this side business. I’m very passionate and have many ideas that will help my business grow it will take time to master my craft.

3 Business I commented on which was on Instagram: 
1) Carlsrad Kid
2) Bantle Avocado Farm
3) Glamour Lounge Hair Boutique
W

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

Week 16