Chapter 7: Engaging Customers Part 2


Chapter 7 : Engaging Customers

The first post was a discounted price on a roof wrap. This gave the incentive for customers to text Rwrap20 to receive twenty dollars of their next roof wrap. I officially got two correspondents that were interested. One of them was new and other customer had messaged me about a roof wrap a couple months back. This attracted my follow ups into setting a day to perform the service . Now with a discount h’ell be able to apply to this specific service requested.
Second post engaged customers on whether the preference of chrome or gloss black.  On Facebook the response wasn’t very effective. I can possibly extend the duration of it maybe in the future more will participate. Also since this is a pick and choose I could have shared it on others pages. There is a method to send out invite to even participate on the choice. However, Instagram got a lot of feedback that gloss black won with 13 people choosing it. Chrome got about 6 votes which was still decent feedback. It all worked out good in how the audience was able to take a vote.
Third one is a simple picture I took of my logo after it had rained. I decided to capture a picture of my logo since it was glossy with rain drops on it. The creativity from what my logo has come to makes me want to put it everywhere. It is now attached to the window of my RAV 4. I created a post of just my logo because I want it to be a symbol they remember. Other reputable brands that keep in the thought of consumers are Nike, Adidas, and the Icon from Apple. There is  high achievement in making your logo simple and memorable. Where customers go that picture will be embedded in their thoughts . Once they see it again that’s when it will click and have a personal touch to them.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

Week 16