Chapter 8 Post #1


Ch. 8 Post 1 .

I currently use Facebook and Instagram for my media. I’ve also uploaded 4 videos on YouTube just to give it a try. Instagram I have about 171 followers which are mutual friends, friends of others, and many other new faces. Instagram business tools have been more than effective in gaining a wide range of followers. I’ve also spread the word on my personal page where I have 600 followers and a lot are supporting my business venture. I am following about 50 business not just wrapping companies. Other business I follow are individual wrap installers, tool companies, detailing business, car enthusiasts, and a couple friends. Most of them started giving me a follow and I decided to return the follow. Some are well known companies which I got really excited to see them follow my page and like my posts. I do not post as often as I should which should be every day. I will start editing and getting more content to be able to do so. The reason I’ve slowed down it’s because I’ve been moving places which has been difficult to schedule appointments. This class helped me advertise a post that was able to reach one of my follow ups from long time ago. He is schedule on October 21st on a Sunday at around 1:00 pm. Every time I have a job schedule I make sure to take a video or before and after pictures. This helps bring credibility and builds my portfolio on my business page.
Hashtags Used: #Averydennison #wrapmapper #vinylwrap #wrapworld #layednotsprayed #glossblack
#wrappedcars #glossroof #fellers #vinylwrappers #wraplife
My own hashtag: #zeuscustoms760
Facebook: Zeus Customs
Instagram: @zeuscustoms760
YouTube: Zeus Customs


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

Week 16