Week 13 : Part B



The best advertising for the type of business I’m running would be a discounted price on a service. Also throwing in a special offer for first time customers if they refer a friend get ten to twenty percent of their next wrap job.  Depending on how much business you’re trying to attract I would say possibly twice a week to keep ideas going. Even expanding a big advertisement throughout the whole month will do the trick. Being diverse in trying to reach a certain crowd can help get a substantial amount of new customers your way. In my choice of advertising I would aim for ages 18-40 of both genders. I would expand my advertising for about a 2 weeks budget of $25. Each day would pay $1.78 per day. If I’m consistent every month I’m able to reach an audience of 14,000 plus. However, I would want to keep changing the way I advertise by using special wrap discounts, videos, or creating a special advertisement that has an event  

Facebook offer a boost post to get more likes or page visits. This will reach a certain demographic for a period of time. You can decide on how many people you’d like to reach per day, weeks, or month. Keep in mind every social media has a formula to were the post must relate to the audience that will attract them. Create and advertisement that shows simplicity but that you mean business. Having something creative and influential can guide the audience in the right direction with a great first impression. Why Facebook is great for advertisement its’s because of its analytics. This would be a great way to formulate a plan in case the first advertisement wasn’t such a success. Trial and error is key to utilizing Facebook advertising.  I strongly feel that Facebook can help in putting my brand out there . I would use that section of Facebook Advertising to help get my image out in the social media world. Nike is a great example of the swoosh right when you see it all you think about is Nike. I can only image how proud Nike is to be so well known. That’s the idea get people to know your logo more and having that vision for the customer. Once there is a vision put in that hard work into your advertisement and videos. Promote yourself in the best way that your audience would want to understand even better yet follow up with all your content.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

Week 16