Week 13: Part A


As I’ve researched throughout the course I’ve found that all business has an effective way of advertising. Their websites have great quality pictures and show all of the social media links for example twitter, YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. They have also developed a media group that shoots videos and does a lot of video blogging throughout social media. From the link that was posted mbbagency.com they describe how important live videos are on Facebook. They get more attention than just your regular videos that are posted. Yes, every single business I’ve researched has very effective use of their advertising.

Usually new promotions of a certain service or an informational video. New products that are coming out such as windshield banners, custom products, wrap gloves, and other wrap tools.  It’s even better when they are wrapping a vehicle and using their products what a better way to display the product they are selling. The ads that are annoying in the wrap industry would be when they try and call out other shops. They create memes or videos showing how bad of work they have done or how cheap they are quoting. For example I’ve seen a small advertisement or video on how a cheap wrap does not mean it’s always good. It’s true but at the same time I can only imagine how many start up shops there are. At the same time being competitive is one thing so survival of the fittest plays a big role.

I had seen in a newspaper article mostly with coupons and also business had advertised on there. I just saw it today and one of them was about a house cleaning business that reminded me of my mom. She owns her own business and also works for a house cleaning business. This sounds a bit more traditional since its more old fashioned being in the mail. The only reason I got this was because it’s the old tenants’ coupons and newspaper subscriptions. I’m more into the social media advertising since I’m more intrigued in videos and the whole perspective of creating new designs. Being out in the social media world can spread fast and gain a lot of attention. It is more effective since it offers such a great guide on how to start up and also it can gain more likes, fans, and more visits to your page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

Week 16