Week 11 B Newsletter


What I generated from mailchimp.com was a discount announcement. The services I offer usually have a very nice finish taken from my iPhone 8 Plus. I put 3 of the best roof wraps I have done so my customers can see how well of a job has been done. It’s always great showing the finished image. Also on my short paragraph below I put all my social media links. This announcement is a 15% off any custom wrap work . Since a lot of my customers like the gloss roof thought I’d give them an example. There are various other colors and finish that can be done.  I mainly kept it simple because I want to get an idea on how
I can keep improving. I also want to give them a story on how I started all of this and more videos on YouTube for entertainment purposes.

Newsletters can show what is new with the business. It can show upcoming services and inform the customer on any new sales. This great way to promote and have a customer who keeps up with all of this. If you can attract one customer then you’ll be able to get several other tuning in. Once you have an idea make sure to describe on what’s going on in the pictures and promotion. Many will see on what is really going on right away. Most customer glimpse and do run through from there they have a quick judgment if they like or dislike it. Simplicity does go along way but its better if it has a vision. Such as great quality resolution of pictures and a nice background. The first thing they see has to be something where they want to keep getting information on what being posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

Week 16