Week 6 Alternate Assignment

The day I created my Facebook Business page was on February 22, 2018. I currently have 11 followers that have been subscribed. It may not seem much but the content on my Facebook page is connected with Instagram. The feed I put on my Instagram I also share it to this page just to get more content and videos on it.  The main history is my content from Instagram, my cover photo, profile picture, event, and services. Since I’ve started these assignments I’ve been trying to experiment by adding an event and sharing it. I’ve reached four people and zero engagement. For other videos I’ve got one engagement for three posts.  Creating a history is a good start up in getting more ideas that will look better on the page. Chapter gave me the insight in trying new methods in getting people to like my Facebook Page. I started on my Instagram by creating 4 posts that interact more with my fans. I got a direct message saying he is interested in another vinyl banner but different color. Then I had created a post that had 1 fan like my Facebook page. I actually got excited because this was what I aimed for. My fiancĂ© also posted a video on her Instagram story which helped me get more follower on my page. I felt very accomplished in a day’s work. I always strive for better and I can say this is only the beginning of a great strategy.

Premium Auto Styling: When I first visited their Facebook page I was already impressed on how the representation is. The cover is a bright blue Nissan GTR famous car that has a lot of power with an aggressive look to it. Having a cool car on the front of the page has some eye openings to see what more they have. The ease of access in contacting with them is very simple and organized. They have all their tabs filled with items they sell. Many events they have sponsored and posing of videos. They are very interactive with the community and get a lot of support. How impressive this page is with 10,321 likes. My business compared to this one still has a lot of work. I am a one man team where they are a big shop. My experience will guide me through the right journey. I hope and will work hard to achieve success like this business one day.

Ck Wraps : One of my all-time favorite vinyl wrap installers. This guy is the one to learn from it all with all his informational tutorials on how to wrap.  His videos provide a lot of guidance to get confidence into wrapping your vehicle. They are interesting and amazing to watch. I have mostly learned everything from him and other YouTube channels. I will be looking into getting certified by him because he is knowledgeable and humble about the wrap industry. Facebook shows the hours the shop is open and the location. It is in Canada which will make it a fun trip to go over there. On the photo section has a lot of quality pictures of all the work he’s done. Not all installers can be as proud as this guy on showing off their work. The reviews are great since he is a mentor for certification. They have created a 4.8 out of 5 in recommending him.  His fan base of likes are at 14,000 and growing. They do quality chrome wraps which tend to be a lot more on the difficult side of installation. Chrome wraps are more expensive and have a mirror finish look. His front cover photo shows a student wrapping a rear bumper in chrome. His website shows a lot of pricing on different sized vehicles. What’s great about the website is that he shows questions that have been discussed with him and posts it for the general public to see.

Kunza Wrap & Tint: Another wrap shop that also does window tinting. From any type of wrap jobs to getting a window tint is a plus. This is a great strategy for selling something to a customer that will benefit them from getting the sun in their eyes. It can also protect interior from fading and keeping the UV rays from heating up the inside. Cover photo has a BMW with his business card on the bottom. Their logo as their profile picture that is bright red and noticeable. Has 519 likes on the page with being rate as highly to recommend. The focus is mainly on the famous foreign the BMW.  They are currently building a shop car which a Nissan 350z that is not on their Facebook page. Their last post was on July 21st it’s possible he has not added this car to his web page.  Compared to the other web pages they actually post recently on there. They can possibly improve on keep consistency month to month. Also keeping customer updated with the latest projects they are working on.






                                        

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

Week 16